I've been a bit down and upset latly about the current situation of my life. I'm going to be 27 soon but still working for someone.
Yeah I know there are many people who work for others for the rest of their lives. But I have to beat my father and other relatives. Father was already running his own gold-mining business in his early twenties. My uncle has his own business, so does my cousin in Shwe-Gu. Even my younger cousin of 20 years old is running a jewelery store in Taning. Thinking of them makes me feel so small. Plus, rules and regulations change from time to time and the political climate over there is unstable. I really admire them.
So I'm jotting down a few things to support I'll also be running my own business in a few years.
I've been to more than one country.
I've graduated from college.
I've learned to speak one international language.
I've been involved in four business start-ups.
I've given talks, cracked jokes in front of many people.
I've become more and more persuasive when I shoptalk or even during normal conversations.
With the help of a Jesuit friend and college buddies, I organized a political campaign at my college collecting over 800 signatures. We even managed to send some money to the needy back home. This means I also have organizational and management skills.
Hum, I can't think of anymore now.
0 comments:
Post a Comment