Tuesday, June 7, 2011

My Eyes Fixed on the Big Apple

I love New York City. It was the first city I landed when I came here. The city has millions of things to offer. I think it is also the most diverse city on earth. The sky scrapers, the financial centers, the head offices and the branch offices of many international firms, the peoples who speak multiple languages with various cultural backgrounds.

I want to work and live there. Yes, I was born in a remote village in Kachin State. But who cares! I can be whatever I want to be. You know what they say? To will is to be able.

I know I will make it there soon. I don't care if I have to work like a dog. I'm willing to pay the price. Who knows I might be rubbing shoulders with the beautiful people of the city in no time. Nothing is impossible.

0 comments:

Post a Comment